• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice reports?????

About 5" inches on Richmond Lake on Sunday 12/04/05. We have had two Hyper cold nights since that day. There is about 3" of snow on top of the ice. That will slow down ice production and make for some irregularities (sp).

I know this, there are shacks on the west end of lake mitchell. I havent checked wilmar yet, Im gonna see what its like after this cold snap...maybe thursday or friday ill stop and pop a hole or two to check depth. Im waiting for my marcum to get back from the factory upgrade...yea I am the (Contact US Regarding This Word) who sent it in the week ice forms? Fear not my good man, this is the year that walleye gods cast good fortune down on those of us who have suffered at their hands in years past. We have sacrificed much, and the misery has run rampant!!! Not this year baby>>> The Iceman has decreed it...and it will be so. peace~

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

For those of you that received the ice storm and snow on top of that be sure to check the ice thoroughly before venturing on it. We drilled through what we thought was 6" of ice but was actually 4 inches of frozen slush on top of around 1/2" of water and 2" of ice. It wasn't uniform ice and is not likely to be unless you receive a good thaw.

Not good stuff because it can be weak and you never know when you will run into a thin pocket.

Please be careful out there.

Let's keep the ice reports coming.

I'd like to get out and fish with some of you. smile.gif