• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dan Monson's decisions...

CodyDawg

Went to the Gopher/NDSU game on Fri. With about 2 minutes left and the outcome already decided, I asked my buddy, why does Monson have Grier in the game yet? Why not get Brandon Smith or others some time? And heaven forbid, what if Grier gets hurt? A minute later Grier suffers a potentially broken hand. How does Monson possibly explain this one? He played Grier 40 minutes against NDSU. Just another reason why I have lost confidence in Monson.

Well looks like a long year for the Gopher men. Grier is out for 10 games or so. Thats gonna hurt big time.

That loss to Gardner Webb was an absolute embarassment. I have never even heard of them before. I know that the injuries etc, but you cant lose those games. Come tournament selection time, losses like that will you keep you out of the big dance.

I'm hoping the gophers make it a game with the terps tonight, but I wont be surprised if they lose by double digits either.

I listened to that one on gophersports.com while reading ice fishing posts here. What a frustrating night! Can't let them pour in a bazillion 3's like that. Didn't sound like they were putting up much of a defensive challenge. I'd like to say things will be different when Grier heals and Tucker makes his grades, but can't really let these nonconference losses pile up and be staring upwards at the bubble again in March. shocked.gif

I think we should get rid of Dan Monson. His teams havent been great and we have lost top players in the state to other colleges. Dallman from Braham will be a example to that. We have some good players but Monsons teams year in and out cant get the job done.