• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Most creative photo

Here's another one that I worked fairly hard to get. I shot the local fireworks for four years, before I finally figured out how to do it. I shot 8 rolls of film this night and about the 6th roll I figured it out. That's the tough thing about shooting film. I kept good notes and knew which roll gave me the results I wanted. I was pretty happy to finally get good fireworks photos. Now I just need to find the show with the best background.

image00103fh.jpg

Steve and Tom. Can I politely ask that you two quit posting such beautiful pictures. The more you post the higher the price tag seems to get on my new digital dream grin.gif. In all seriousness, the highlight of my winter seems to be getting on FM and looking at the new picture posts. My thanks to everyone.

Dave

Waska, I hate to break this news, because the game's been so much fun, but Tom and I are agents planted by Nikon and Canon to fight over your soul. The winner gets his choice of digital camera and all the associated paraphernalia (including prime lenses) he wants.

Yeah, OK, I know you're not buying that line of bull. I AM kidding. grin.gif

You'll have so much fun after you get that digital. I almost wish I was you so I could have that first amazing digital SLR discovery all over again.