• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Work Pics

Been gone for a couple weeks duck hunting and am just getting around to going through some of the pics. Had a lot of cloudy days...good for duck hunting but not the greatest picture taking weather.

Some pics of my dog Bud in action.

The GWT were pretty thick, especially the last week. Tried to hold off on them as with a 4 duck limit it would have been over in a hurry. Some good action shots on a sunny day.

bud_4.jpg

bud_5.jpg

A nice drake GWT....

bud_13.jpg

Got the hunting face on.....

bud_12.jpg

Looking for a cripple in the tall grass......

bud_9.jpg

Dog!

I would have looked closely and probably with admiration at these images, but some were too big to fit on my 17-inch screen, ONCE AGAIN, and why keep scrolling around to see segments of images when the total image would be so much better.

Frankly, I'm not being selfish here. I've seen thousands of online images and will do what I have to do to see them if I think they're good enough, but what about the other users of this site that have 17- or 15-inch monitors?

How 'bout 500 pixels across or less, dude? I mean, they're not ALL Outdoor Life cover shots, are they?

Quote:

Dog!

I would have looked closely and probably with admiration at these images, but some were too big to fit on my 17-inch screen, ONCE AGAIN, and why keep scrolling around to see segments of images when the total image would be so much better.

Frankly, I'm not being selfish here. I've seen thousands of online images and will do what I have to do to see them if I think they're good enough, but what about the other users of this site that have 17- or 15-inch monitors?

How 'bout 500 pixels across or less, dude? I mean, they're not ALL Outdoor Life cover shots, are they?

If you have IE go to tools/options/select the advaced tab and under multimedia select automatic image resizing....

Looks fine on me little laptop....

500px across? Guess I will have to post elsewhere.

I don't know what IE is, and I shouldn't have to. You gonna ask everyone with too small a monitor to "fix" things? Too much work. Guess I'll just muddle through if I'm interested enough.

What, isn't 500 pixels wide enough to massage your ego?

Quote:

500px across? Guess I will have to post elsewhere.

Please don't! you have some very talented stuff and I for one enjoy it! All of it.

Quote:

I mean, they're not ALL Outdoor Life cover shots, are they?

Darn close though!

I knew Steve was a good guy! Between a few of us we post alot of great pictures and we shouldn't get on each other about little things... but were all adults and have figured this out I'm certain. I think Hobby, Tom Wilson and Stcatfish have done the most with posting great pictures and now I see a few more guys joining in and I hope it keeps on growing. The new guy from St. Louis park (forgot his name) looks like a good talent as well. grin.gif