• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

72 Kitty Cat Project

Old School

Almost have it done, just need to find a seat now and maybe a windshield.

Had problems with the carb on it untill I found a kitty cat forum and someone had put a lawn mower carb on it and said it worked. So out to the shop I went and found a carb off a 7 or 8hp riding mower. Had to file the holes on the carb a little bit so it would fit the studs on the intake. Then I made a 1/4" spacer (so the carb bowl didnt hit the motor) and adding the spacer that was on the kitty cat. Had to add longer studs in the intake for the new spacer. I spot welded a washer on top of the throttle, then drilled a hole for the linkage.

The best thing is that there is an adjustment for the high speed jet now and a guy can get parts for it. It has never ran so good!!!!! And with a little work I got the air cleaner to fit also.

pcdv00420tm.th.jpg

pcdv00432yh.th.jpg

pcdv00558rc.th.jpg

Cant keep the kids off it already even with no seat or snow!!!!

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.

Its looking good dude!!

I love old cats, just wish I had a big garage to finally collect a few. The sad thing is, there is no way a nice King Kat, EXT, Puma Mod, Montana-piped Panther, Formula II, Z, or a Sno-Pro will be in my price range when I finally have the room.