• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need new tires & wheels!!

only ice

Do a search for Lester ATV. These folks are GREAT to deal with. ULTRA fast shipping and will meet or beat ANY pricing you can find. I've used Lester for three complete sets of wheels and tires and have ZERO complaints.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Side note... Even the UPS driver couldn't believe how fast the shipping was. grin.gif

DK says they price match but I think that is a bunch of hooey. If you go and pick something up from them at their store the price is what it says in the book. If you can find a place that has the same shipping policy, same COD policy they might match for you?? I have yet to find something they would match price on. It doesn't matter if you are there to pick it up or have it shipped, policies have to be the same on COD and free shipping on $100+ items for the price match to apply (so I was told). I have never gotten them to price match anything. I have also found that they are frequently out of stock on items that are supposedly in inventory (according to their HSOforum).