• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

G5 Broadheads

Oriopnshunter

Are you talking about the Montec's? If so, I just bought some based on a friend's recommendation. They are all one piece steel so no fumbling. They seem to be very heavy duty like you could use them over and over for a long time. They are easy to resharpen. Also, don't forget about the fact that they sell practice broadheads so no messing with your sites weeks b4 the season. Thumbs up so far.

Wallter

I tried the Montec and they didn't fly right for my setup. I had trouble grouping well with them. I'm now using razor caps and I think they fly better out of my bow and are less noisy in flight. The razor caps look a little less beefy, but offer a little bigger cutting diametner. They seem pretty tough though, as my fence can attest to confused.gif. Many people do like the Montec's though. My next head I was going to try after the rasor cap was going to be steel force titanium but I never needed to try them.

Last season I hunted with the Tekan broadheads by G5 and They deffinatly did the job and they flew great. I had four pass through shots on mature deer BUT there was hardly any blood at all and the short tracking job that I was faced with in each case took forever. I'm switching to Muzzy to see if I can get more cutting and blood out of the deal.