• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lion Country Supply

jbdragon17

I haven't bought a training collar from them, but I have made a lot of other purchases on training aids, etc. and I have been 100% satisfied with everything. I had a problem with some Dokkens bumpers and they sent me out 6 new ones to replace my two bad ones and they were there in two days. All of my orders have arrived way before I began to look for them.

It looks like Innotek makes their collars but you'll want to find out for sure who makes them before buying. If it's Innotek, I'd stay away. I've heard far too many complaints about that brand.

I too am a very satisfied LCS customer but the greatest return policy in the world won't help you when you're in the middle of a patch of cover and you need to use your e-collar and it won't work.

I'll be the voice of dissent on Lyon Country Supply I guess. I tried to order a Canine Canteen heated water bucket from them last year and screwed around with backorder for weeks and weeks and weeks, hearing very little from them along the way, even when I emailed them, and then finally they basically just said, we aren't getting any til next year. I emailed them about it again now a week or so ago and haven't heard "boo" back from them on it again. I'm going to try to find one somewhere else!

I used several before buying my first, and the biggest issue was the batteries.

On the Innotec I used, it took some small camera batt. that cost me $14.00 at a conveniance store out in the middle of no-where on a grouse hunting trip, DONT FORGET TO TURN THE UNIT OFF!!!

The Tri-Tronics was a strong unit with great range, but dont forget your charger at home on a long trip!!!

I have not had the pleasure of playing with a dogtra yet,

I bought a Lovettes (spelling?) It uses a simple 9volt batt. found about anywhere and at a resonable cost too. Its a beeper/shocker combo and has taken 4 years of beating. I hunt 4-5 days a week, durring the season and use it in the off season some to. I've had to change the batt. in the transmiter once a year and I use 3-4 batts. in the recever a year. Its probably the only collar I'll need to buy, and if not the competitors need to come up with some better ideas in the power end of it for me.

Good luck with your choice, and ALLWAYS have a backup plan on long trips.