• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Valesco Mortgage

Please join me in welcoming Valesco Mortgage of Detroit Lakes to the FishingMinnesota.com family of sponsors. Valesco Mortgage can hook you up with the needed funding if you are pursuing the home or cabin of your dreams in the Detroit Lakes area. And, if you are, I'm green with envy. You couldn't find a more fishy area of the state.

Thanks to Valesco Mortgage and all of our sponsors for making FM.com possible. Without them this site couldn't be the place where "We have more fun!"

Thanks a lot guys, as a sponsor, I would like to offer all Fishing Minnesota members an in house special. For members, I will pay 10% or up to $500 in closing costs for all Fishing MN members. Not only can I help with home financing in Minnesota, but any other state in the Great USA any of you may live or want to finance a home in. Again, I am glad to be a sponsor as well as a Pro Staff member. I have met many great people through this HSOforum, and made some good friends as well.