• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mtn in Baxter

OnTheWater

I was up there from the 2-11. I stopped in to Gander on 5th and again on the 8th. I met James Lidner and Ron Lidner. I also entered the drawing where you need to stamp the card. I hope I win that truck! I thought the store was awesome and ended up spending about $75.

~Matt Jung

Nope no asked me about chaska. However I did have a few people ask me about fishingminnesota.com, When I drove into the parking lot this one couple asked what it was, I told them all about it. They said they were going to check it out as soon as they got home. I also had another guy ask me about it as I was leaving the store. Again I told him all about it, he too was going to sign up.

~Matt Jung

Cool deal! The reason I asked about Chaska is because I found out someone was from Chaska and talked to him for a few minutes about that. But I guess that wasn't you!

Aaron