• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW DNR OHV Website

Dave

There is a NEW DNR HSOforum for Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) Trails which was updated to make it easier for people to obtain the information that they are looking for. You can get to that NEW page by clicking on the following link:

New DNR OHV HSOforum

Big Fish, no, I don't know. I agree, it's much easier to find info on the the MN OHV site now. WI does have an ATV Association also and they may have something there. Doing a google search should reveal what they have.

I seems funny to me , I as a privite land owner if I don't want people on my property have to post signs so many feet apart, but the US forest can have a policy if not posted its closed , then to add to it living in Itasca county with County, State , and Federal (public???) land and different policies, at times confused.gif you will be lost who's land your on.

knoppers- have you ridden moose river trails in summer? I finally did last summer after the gov't shut down was over and seemed like alot of water holes. Since I only have a couple of sport quads I tend to get wet so just wondering if the trails dry up or if this is normal...thanks, greg

greg,

when I was there, it was a wet time of the summer, and yes there was lots of water holes, but most were navigated easy, becuase of hard ground. the deer flys were terrible when I was there. I would like to ride it again thou, nice trails.