• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Planning our yearly outing to pierre 28th-2nd next week. Looking for some reports on walleye catchs on sharpe and salmon up above the big wall. Always have a great time the people are super and we have always had great meals wherever we eat. Staying at Oahe marina, nice people. Any help would be apprieciated. Just wondering if its happening at farm island or big bend?

I know this doesn't pertain to Sharpe or anything further north, but a buddy I work with and fish with alot has been out to chamberlain the past three weeks and each week it has gotten better. He is planning on leaving again tomorrow morning and said it should be real good this weekend. I'm not real sure with these fronts moving in, maybe this doesn't affect the river as much. He did real good between crow creek and the kaiwa flats. Nothing yet right in chamberlain. I have never fished Sharpe yet, but a buddy and I are planning a trip there the middle of June to fish both smallies and walleyes. It ought to be a good time. Good luck on sharpe.

I was out to Lake Sharpe the last two weekends and did well both weekends (just did'nt get the right bite on game day) crazy.gif. The Bluffs and the Antelope Flats seemed to be where the good tournament weights came from.

The spawn should be either going strong or coming to an end as some of the females were ready to pop last week. We found the females to be less agressive and mostly above the Bad River and the males eager to bite below.

mw