• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Belle Plaine atv club

wally-eye

We are starting an atv club in Belle Plaine. If anyone is interested in joining we are having a meeting 4/26 at 7:30. It will be held in the back of Annie's cafe. Any questions let me know.

Wally,

I might try to make it. I have the club in Le Sueur. I was out last year with MNDOT and MN DNR looking for trail possiblities. I can share that info with your group if you would be willing to take on the project. We were the closest club at the time, so they came to us.

I'm interested in your LeSuer club. Do you have trails, or what does your club do or what does it involve. LeSuer isn't too far for me, especially if you have some nice riding. Any info would be great. You can email me at (dbeak at hotmail dot com)

30 inch eyes,

we are currently working on getting some areas to ride. We try to get out for a few group rides throughout the year. We also focus on the DNR safety training as I and 2 other club members are certified DNR instructors.

Coming from New Ulm, there is a club closer to you based out of Kasota called South Central Dirt Riders. They have an event coming up in Garden City on May 21-22.

good to hear a nother club is starting up. just hang in there and be persistant( things may not go as fast as you would like) and the club will be fine.

a suggestion to those that may be going to this meeting and joining a club for the first time. TAKE A FREIND or two with you.

We had a pretty good turn out at our meeting last night. I think around 20 guys. The president of ATVAM gave a presentation. Our meetings will be the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Annie's cafe. Come join us.

The highlights from the meeting are:

name of club - River Valley Riders

importance of joining ATVAM - every MN atv owner should join

brainstorm about starting local trails

yearly dues of $40 - includes ATVAM membership

have fun - most important

recruit more members

vote on officers

Come out and join. We could use as much support as possible. I think local trails might be a hard work in progress, but we are going to try our best.

We started a club nearly a year ago in Redwood/Renville counties. Starting a club is a lot of hard work and of course the more people you get to help the better. We actually have a Federal Grant sitting there waiting for our park north of Morton. Hopefully we can start to finalize some things in the very near future.

If you have any questions go ahead and shoot us an email. We are a ways away, but if you have any events give us an email at: [email protected]

Good luck with your club and we wish you the best!

Ryan

Redwood Area Trail Tamers