• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum VS560

Well, the ice season is over. I learned a lot about lake structure and had fun at the same time, using Marcum's VS560 underwater camera. To date, I have no problems to report about the unit. The 360° rotational camera worked as claimed, along with the other features. I can't wait to try it on open water.

Set up for ice fishing

560setup25pg.jpg

Never bit the bait but was fun watching

fisha6ny.jpg

I'll hook 'em this summer

fishg3qx.jpg

You can view Marcum Technologies' products here

Marcum Technology

I was VERY impressed with mine also!!! Now I can hardly wait for prefishing tournaments!!! Being able to pan the camera will allow you to key on fish that in the past you would drift/troll by. You will also be able watch the water temp as you go along, small changes in temp in the spring can mean huge differences!!! This camera is going to change my tournament fishing for the better!!

MarCum hasn't announced any changes to the 560. I went to their HSOforum and it says last years MarCum 560 sold out. So you can't get a 560 right now anyway.

If it goes anything like the past it will take a long time for the new ones to come out (when they introduced the 560 it wasn't until the next season they came out). The new ones might sell out quick too. Very nice units the 560.