• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Our last walk in the woods.

Esoxmn

We went on our last walk together yesterday morning. I made the decision to put her down myself. I feel bringing them to the vet, there are strangers, the dog is nervous and scared. I felt this was the best way for her. It was fast and she was with me and not scared. It will be a day i will most likely never forget. I am not ashamed to say, i cried like a baby. She now lies on her bed, with her blanket and varorite toys.

Mollypuppy.jpg

Molly.jpg

Molly 1998-2005

I had to put my Kahly down about a week ago she broke her leg and then infection set in bad nothing we could do she was only five. I myself cried all the way home and then some. My three year old still is pretty heart broke. Keep your head and know that she is in a good place. God bless you and I will keep you in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I had been following your other thread about Springer Rage and hoped and prayed that it wouldn't come to this for you as I have 2 Springers myself. I'm wiping tears as I write this and can't imagine how hard it is/was for you.

I hope you aren't sour on Springers for life now. They are great dogs and great pets.

I'm so sorry.

Mike

Esox,

You made the right decision. Don't second guess yourself. I know, it's a very hard time when you have to do it yourself, I did it once and sometimes I still get choked up about it. It helps just knowing that you did the right thing.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there!

esox...

I'm very saddened to hear of your loss. After reading your other thread, I completely understand your decision and feel you made the right choice although so VERY tough to do. It's probably true that you'll never forget that day, but it's also true you'll never forget all the good times you and Molly had together.

Take care, pal.

Esox--

Very sorry about your loss but in time you will find another friend to work with and experience new things in the outdoors together. You can never replace those that came before but that is why we have pictures and dinner chats with friends to remember those special times.

regards,

SS