• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kennel floor

loosegoose

goose, for my kennel in my garage I built a deck, with plywood and then added sheet vinyl. Easy clean up, no seams. That's indoors of course, didn't want the dogs sleeping on the concrete. I assume you want to built this thing without ordering and finishing concrete?

I do not know what the stuff is called, it is almost like a big chunk of conveyer belt... But that is what I use in my outdoor kennel system.. Very easy to clean up and lets all water based stuff through to filter through the ground... I just built up the ground with some sand and some small rock and then layed this stuff down, a friend of mine who is a bluetick breeder gave it to me... Works slick and is not hard on a dogs feet like concrete is...