• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sinai Walleye League..

The league is only on Lake Sinai. It is on every Thursday night through out the summer from mid May until the end of August. They usually take a Thursday off during the week of 4th of July.

The cost is $100.00 per 3 person team. Substitutes can be used if neccessary. Top weight of the night wins $40.00 and the biggest walleye of the year wins money. (Last year it was a 10.5 pounder) shocked.gif

Travvis Moad is the man that is incharge of it. I will have to find his number from somebody since I did not see it in the phonebook. Gas-N-More in Brookings will have more information also.

They only take the first 20 team and I believe the teams that fished it last year have preference for this year. There was only about 16 teams that fished it last year.

I would recomend bringing some hip waders to wear after the weigh ins because the dump gets pretty deep! wink.gif

Is anyone interested in doing this? I encourage anyone that has a little competive edge to fish this league. It would be awsome to get some FMer's on it kicking but!

I will post up some more information when I get it and it gets closer.

I just wanted to add that league was cancelled last week due to the weather. frown.gif

This week is the last chance. There were 3 openings left.

I also wanted to add that the boat ramp will be closing after this weekend for repair. It will be 1-2 weeks before it will be open again. It sounds like league will be on lake Poinsett those weeks.

mw

The new ramp is in and league weights are not as good as last year. I missed last Thursday night but heard there was only a handful of fish weighed in. However, there was one 27"er.

I'm sure if you came to a weigh in and asked around you would be able to find some people to help out,and I would help in any way.

mw