• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for an Old Kitty Kat!!!

PERCHJR

Hey guys, I am looking to buy an older Kitty Kat, 1975 or older, I plan on tearing it down and rebuilding it from the bottom up so it doesn't have to be in to great of shape, but it should be rebuildable though!!! I have a 4yr old daughter and she loves to ride with me, and I also think she is crazy enough to ride beside me!!! If any of you have any info on where I can find one please email me at [email protected] I have friends in the Monticello area so I can travel to buy one!!! Thanks!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

My ride BLACK M7 153"

PERCHJR-

Hate to say it but you are going to pay an arm & a leg for a Kitty Kat of that vintage, even if it is in tough shape. There are plenty of sources out there to find one, but finding one for nothing will be a hard bargain.

Your best bet would be searching the net. hsolist has them all the time. But once again, you won't find your best deal there.

Thanks guys, I know I won't get one cheap but I want one with the Cheetah Seat, don't know why but they are the really cool ones, I am into the vintage ones so guess I will have to pay the price!!! grin.gif

Perch are you dead set on a kitty cat? The 120's seem like a lot more sled and boy they really are getting a lot for the kitty's now... She'll outgrow that Kitty pretty quick!!!

I would like one for her, and to have one fixed up just to have, so thats why I am set on finding an old kitty kat other than an 120!!!

I love those old cats too!

Hope you find the one you are looking for. It should make a fun little project for you.

Or maybe you'd prefer this one instead. grin.gif 1971 Arctic Cat EXT prototype. Found it on the big auction site this week. Bidding is at $2,900 and the reserve isn't met yet! Its 1 of 2 of this particular prototype known to exist. Puuuurrdddy, ain't she??

ext10kq.jpg

ext28oe.jpg

ext32hz.jpg