• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muscatine fishing

Well,your kinda limited without a boat,you could probably fish off the bank on the missisippi,and the cedar rivers.There used to be alot of sandpits,but I think about all of them dont allow acsess anymore.hope this helps.

I am getting my boat out this next week, and bringing it down to Iowa. I will be fishing below the dam at Muscatine, so I will let everyone know how I do.

Mr. Perch,

I see you're from Osakis--I fish there a week or two every year! Having read your post more carefully, you might try fishing in the mouth of the boat harbor in Muscatine. It is downstream of the lock and dam, and right upstream from from the boat landing in town. I see people fishing from shore there a lot, and I would think this time of year it might be a good place to find walleye and sauger.

eyehunter

The weather did not help, rain and snow got out friday and Saturday skunked on the river. Someone told us about sunnies at Discovery ponds, got 1 bass that we thru back while trying for sunnies there. we had fun.