• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brushy Creek

Was there yesterday - 2/19. Started at the North boat ramp but the water was very murky. Tried for 90 minutes before packing up and moving to the south end boat ramp. Water was much better but there was not much action. Others must have known fishing was poor because there were very few folks there for a Saturday. Ice was 7-8 inches so time is probably limited.

I did talk to two different guys but I did not notice what they were driving. They were both at the North ramp - one when we arrived and one when we were leaving. If you talked to someone all decked out in Cabela's orange - that was me. Maybe we will run into each other over there. Last Sat. may have been my last trip to Brushy this winter.

delmuts: I might take you up on that Volga offer sometime. I have had mixed luck there but I have always enjoyed the lake and the Volga area. I have never fished Brushy in the open water but wouldn't mind trying it sometime. I see you are from Sumner so we are not that far apart.

i've only fished brushy once ; and that was last summer.we had a blast! caught blue gills,one crappie,perch,sm. bass ,couple of small walleye, and one muskie.let me know about volga.i'm usually looking for a fishing partner! grin.gif