• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turkey Permits

riverrat56

Foot-

That sounds pretty cool. If I am fortunate enough to bag one this year, I will take you up on that.

My Dad and I are hunting 425E this year and I can't wait. He is 65 and doesn't get around very well. Two years ago I put in on a spot and then set up about 80 yards away and watched him shoot the first Turkey of his life. I felt like a proud father. He was so excited! I will never forget that as long as I live. This year my 6 year old son wants to go out with us. Hopefully he will get a chance to watch one of us call one in and shoot it.

Good luck to all of you.

Nels

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superfish:

Sorry for the late response. You can contact any landowner from the list in 343, and they should let you hunt. However, the "A" season can be tough, especially when landowners have their season just around the corner, and are now "supposed" to hunt only their land they put up for public hunting.

I would recommend doing whatever scouting you can, and asking private landowners with large holdings in your permit area.

Good luck!

Joel