• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for U.P. trip planning info

does anybody know any good websites that can assist in planning a trip to u.p. michigan? ive got some vacation coming up and some buddies want to head east, but i have never been there before, and even though one guy has been out there the last three years, i just dont want to go unprepared. mainly what im looking for is lodging guides and trail maps with indication as to where a guy can stop and fuel up...that sort of thing. any help would be appreciated!

I went to the UP a couple years ago. Great place to ride. I did a Google search for various chamber of commerce's and it worked well. Lot's of info and they had links to hotels and resorts and stuff.

For what it's worth, I highly recommend the Copper Harbor area. Great people, great trails, great riding, absolutely beatiful country.

It is a very nice area to ride for sceneray. I have been there the last 2 years and stayed at two seperate places on Lake Gogebic. Really nice places to stay and a very big lake to have fun on. But if you can you should go out west it is 10 times better out there. But you will have fun in the UP.