• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What if I don't have a means to....

get around the ice, like with a 4 wheeler or snowmobile?? I don't have either. I don't want to be left behind at the gates when the BANG sounds off!

Is worth attending the events then if I can't get around?The lakes we'll be fishing are quite big- HUGE in fact!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

It's never been an issue before BRK. Everyone has always been able to get around. Pro Staff are available at every event to help out. These events are about learning and having fun as well as the opportunity to be crowned the World Greatest Ice Angler.

One of the criteria we had when choosing lakes is that contestants could drive their vehicles on the lake on plowed ice roads. Both Medicine and Tonka do.

We had a late start for the ice season, but we should still have drivable ice well in time for the events. With this cold weather and no snow, we're on our way for some good ice.