• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I sold my bass boat

ChrisR71

Well, now I am ready for the boat shows. I sold my Ranger today. It was kind of sad because I loved that boat so much. But, my next boat will be bigger and better. I gave the guy a great deal.

Now I am going to have the shakes even worse this year waiting for Spring because I will probably have a new boat before I can get it out on the water next April.

Life is good. grin.gif

i hope you didn't shed to many tears! it was hard to see my ranger go too! i stepped down. i went from the 18' 364 with a 175 to a 17' fisherman with a 90. i do really like this boat for my style of fishing and pulling the kids . i do love my rangers though! enjoy the shopping !!! del

I am totally sold on another Ranger. I just love the boats. They are not the fastest or cheapest, but I love the quality and value I feel that I get.

I am looking at a 519 that is totally loaded. I am trying to figure out exactly what motor to get. They are all good, I just have to decide.

Good fishing...

I have a seen a few in person (at bass pro) and those verados are massive! On some boats it's hard to tell an immediate difference in motor size just by looking at it, but with the verados it is eye popping! Oh well, a little to rich for my blood.

Chris - I actually took a good long look at your boat. I have be keeping an eye out for my first rig and was really impressed with the value in your ranger. Congrats on selling it!

BigMike,

Thanks! I gave the guy a steal of a deal. I sold it for a lot less than the asking price.

Yeah, when I stood next to that 225 Verado It looked like a 400 horse motor. tongue.gif It is really tall. You would need a step stool to take off the cowling.

No I'm bummed a little that I didn't give you a shout about the boat - but it's better this way I guess...at least for the wife (Rolling eyes!) LOL. Oh well, someday soon.

That 225 or the 250 does look like a 400. I've seen a couple of saltwater angling shows that have boats with 2 & 3 of those 250's on there! Can you imagine! grin.gif

i have never gotten to see one other than in mag. i've seen those shows where those guys have three big O.B. on the back too! wow!( bet those puppies would give one whale of a hole shot!!!) i would love to go to a bass pro. some day! i bet they are awesome! del