• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last Day To Apply For Turkey License

Hotspotter

Everyone:

Today, December 3rd is the final day to get out there and put in for the MN Turkey License.

Let me know if you have any questions on applications, the hunt, or the seasons. Consult the DNR webpage for all licensing and regulations.

Good luck to all!

Joel

I wonder how the second season choice is going to work this year.

For instance, Do folks who choose the last three seasons as first choice get dibs over those who are unsuccessful with their first choice, but choose them as a second choice? Even if the people with second choice has higher preference points earned?

I often target those later seasons. Just wonder how it will impact my getting drawn. I may need to email the good fols at the DNR to find out.

Borch

The way I read the lottery rules is that everyones first choice was the first drawing. The second choice draw is for leftover tags. Then if there are tags leftover they go on sale first come first serve to unsuccessfull applicants.

I don't think you can get bumped on your first choice by someone with more points on their second choice.

WOW! You have to put in for a turkey hunt? That would s***! Down here you can buy your tag on the way to camp. I guess I never realized that not everyone has the turkeys like we do. Good Luck to all that applied! grin.gif