• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Does anyone's dog watch Tv

Mr. B

I was just curious if anyone has a dog or heard of a dog that watches tv. The other night was was flipping the channels and heard a growl from the Maggie who I thought was sleeping on the end of the couch. She was growling at the tv. There was a hunting show on the tv. It was two guys and a dog hunting pheasants. Maggie stared at the tv for thirty minutes watching this show. She would give a very soft growl evertime the dog would retrieve a bird. Maggie has barked at the tv in the past when other dogs were on the tv but never stared at it intently.

Anyone else had this happen?

My dog will stare once in a while if there's a dog on screen ... but it would have to bark in order to get her interested. It's the sounds that drive us crazy ... especially anytime a doorbell chimes. Those Dominos commercials get her everytime. You'd think she'd learn when she finds there's nobody at the door.

My dog watches TV like a person. We always leave the TV on in the basement even when we aren't down there, because even when she was little, she would not "get into trouble" if we let her downstairs by herself with it on. Just this Wed I walked downstairs to sit by her for a while and she was really into some 4X4 show on the Outdoor Channel. She didn't looked at me for about one second and she went back to watching it. It was pretty funny because she usually runs over to me right away, but that time she waited until the loud truck was off the screen.

My pointer goes nuts when i am watching duck or goose hunting on tv. When he starts hearing the callling his ears perk up and he starts barking at the tv. Adam

My Boxer watches TV, he even sits in my chair and I have to fight him for the remote. He always wants to watch the animal planet channel. It's always what he wants to watch. I never get to watch my shows. Dang dog. Next thing you know, he'll be drinking my beer. LOL. grin.gifgrin.gif

my doberman watches tv all the time he sits right in front of it,he likes shows with kids in it or kids shiows, when he likes something his head moves side to side