• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

sportsmanwarehouse or fleet farm

ethan77

ok.. I am sure this might get cancelled but anyways I am llokimg for the closest fleet farm or along that lines... I am going to the sportsshow and don't want to get off the beaten path to far but cna anyone tell me the closest to st.paul? directions would be helpful for this northern hick...

FF is a couple miles (maybe 5 - don't recall clocking it) east of I-35E off 694, in Oakdale. It's right next to the hwy though and right at an exit so it shouldn't be hard to get to. Still have that boat you sold me a couple years ago - haven't got the new floor in yet though.

On the corner of Hwy 36 and 694. Directions from the rivercentre - take kellog (east) to the top of the bridge hang a right onto mounds get into the left lane and that will shoot you onto 94 east follow that to 694 north take 694 to the 36 west exit the farm will be on the right. If you miss it your window tint is to dark smile.gif. The nearest sportsman warehouse is in coon rapids easily a half our drive from st. paul. I can give you directions there also.

If you take the 94 to 694 route you only have 1 stop light to worry about after you get out of downtown (12 mile trip). If you take the 35 to 36 route you have 5 or 6 stop lights. (11 mile trip). The speed limit on 35 and 36 is 55 and thirty six slows to I think 45 in north saint paul. The speed limit on 94 is 55 and 694 is 60.

I think the 94 694 is the fastest route even though its the longer route by a little over a mile!

well thanks buys.. I appreciate it... hopefully I can find it... glad to hear it paul... I kinda wish I would have kept it.. last year after the daughter was born .. I bought me a boat....nice boat... but to much hp for me..... now i need to get rid of that.....once again thanks guys for hte help