• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which sight?

esox49

I am looking to upgrade my sights on my bow for next season and was wondering what to use. I am leaning towards a ONE pin sight since my bow shoots really fast and flat. I shoot a PSE Nitro that shoots around 315. I have a three pin Sonoran sight right now, but have really only have used the top pin since all of my shots have been at 25 yards or less. I am looking at something bright and built as tough as nails for going up and down out of a tree. Any suggestions? Thanks!

esox49

I also use a one pin set up on my mathews.

zeroed in at 25 yards, easily good at 20 to 35 yards.

I use an old hoyt micro sight with a single fiber optic pin.

locktite all screws, never had any problems.

jbjr

I've got the Vital Gear Pendulum sight on my bow, same deal, 0-30 same, hold a few inches high at 40. You have to calculate yardage to know what pin to use, so why not just know how high to hold? What's the difference? At least you don't use the wrong pin by accident.

Lots of possibilities, as the replies suggest. Trophy ridge is a good option as well....vertical pins, could still go with three or more pins if you want. I shoot an Impact archery wrapped fiber optic...single vertical pin on my AR37. HHA and GWS also have good single pin sights...tru-glo is another option. look for a wrapped fiber optic...brighter in low light. the option to add a scope lens is attractive too.

good luck...