• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster Promaps

Jeremy airjer W

Your not necessarily paying for the definition. Your paying for custom maps. They went out and measured the lakes for superior accuracy. The original maps are just based off of DNR lake maps, which can be very outdated and mis-represent what is really down there.

I like my Minnetonka upgrade a lot, and the Mille Lacs one is terrific. I agree on the point above; these maps are different from the old DNR surveys and they seem very accurate. I also use my software to interface directly with the GPS--makes for some excellent accuracy. For me, worth it.

Ice

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The ProMap Series were recently mapped using the latest technology. There is a very real differance in the degree of accuracy from all other base maps.

Your talking highly accurate maps that can have waypoints and routes downloaded to your GPS unit. In the case of most Garmin GPS units the Garmin ProMap series will download the entire lake map to your GPS unit. Generally ProMaps are spot on eliminating secret spots.

Minnesota Lake Maps - ProMap Series - CLICK HERE for more info