• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

all right, no where to stay

I am trying to find places to stay at winnie, but I hae limited resources.. I eamiled the resort and they said they were full... checked a few other places and they two are full... any idea where I can check next? I want to line a room up for that event..... I am currnetly working on the Ely one with a little success but nothing promising..... help a fellow fisherman so I can go to the event

ethan77-

I've got a cabin at Denny's for Fri. & Sat. nights. How many people are in your group or is it just yourself? I believe the cabin has 2 double beds and so far it is my dad and myself. Of course I'll have to double check with the old man to get his thoughts, and the resort to see if I can add another person.

Feel free to e-mail me.

thanks guys.. just put in a reservation for blackduck.. well I emaioed them to see if they have openings.. well see otherwise I might haveto bring my big house up there and sleep in it... don't really want to do that thought.... thanks again

hanson-

you still have a spot open? i might be in need of a warm place to sleep that weekend. how's the devils lake trip looking? i have a trip planned to cass lake that same weekend(the 10th Dec??) and am getting worried it won't happen.

ivegottabite-

Possibly- I'll let you know.

Devils Lake trip is looking better & better. If we can't get out the Dec 10th weekend we're going the weekend after that. I heard the sheltered bays were icing over and with the temperatures they've been having up there, things might look good.

Hey Guys,

We've got Bahr's Motel 218-246-8271, pretty run down, but ok if yer just sleeping there. There's the new White Oak Inn 218-246-9400 here in Deer River and we're only 20-30 minutes from Denny's Resort. The Bait Shop and Fred's Bait are here too, so lodging, bait, and restaraunt wise you should be good to go.

Brian

well it sounds like I got jury duty.. I am going ot try and get out of it but we will have to see... so i guess i am just going to pay if I show up.. going to miss it but I am going to make one or two this year....... I am trying to get the rush lake one for sure... My fish house should be done he soon so that will be my lodging