• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SD, Anyone want to join ?

Im heading to SD on Nov 26 thru 28th. Ill stay in Salem and hunt public land around there. I was out there a few weeks ago, and found plenty of birds. Right now its me and a buddy, and 2 dogs. The motel is reasonable. If interested leave a post on here. I plan on leaving Fri morming, but not too early.

I am going out there Thanksgiveing wknd also. I am hunting around Watertown. I wish we wern't so far apart we could hook up, our group consists of three guys a lab and my GSP. Well thanks for the offer and good luck!!!

I normally hunt around New Holland and Corsica. I also have hunted the Redfield and Clark area. The Watertown area is all new to me but we have a few places in mind but if all else fails will go to plan B and thats to the Redfield area.

A guy at work was in the Redfield area last week they did very well. They hunted private land, and said most of the corn was out. I have to hunt public, cant afford $100 a day. That is what they pay, but they also stay at the farm place. Still 3 day trip, $400 or better. I can get buy for half of that, and find birds. I might have to do some more exploring. I love going out there. Too bad I have a deer shoot this weekend, Id rather be chasing Roosters!

No takers, thats ok Im not sure if Im going. My friend wont know until Wed, if he can get out of work. If not Ill hit Windom or Slayton area, for a day or two. Flushed 4 today while deer hunting, 2 monster roosters. Wish I had some bird shot in the gun. ------------------------------------------- Reject all Activists!