• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabill Twin Cover ?

Chris-Neises

Question

3 answers to this question

I can't help you with the cover question, but was wondering what people think of the new seating? I have a bench-style Twin and am thinking of getting a new one with the seats. the problem is that I love my rod storage under the bench and I can't have that with the new model. What do you guys do with all your poles? The new ones are also more roomier.

I had one of the old Frabils and removed the bench and put fishing boat seats on the cross bars... I then used PVC pipes for rod storage... If I had a dig camera I would show you what I meant...

With all that being said.. I just ordered my new XlTwin with the seats yesturday.. I'll figure out rod storage when it gets to my door.

Chris- I would think you should still be able to get the cover to fit the old one.. there has to be some laying around still... Otherwise.. I would think it should still fit...But cant be totally sure.

I also have a Frabill XLTwin and like it very much. I started out with a Ranger Solo and decided that I needed more room. If you email Kellie at Frabill she will be able to tell you if the covers fit or if you need an older model. She has solved problems for me in the past. She is very helpful.