• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar Service Center

climbmda

I have seen posts in the past about getting reconditioned units from Vexilar. I know you can order them over the web, but I live in the cities. Can you just go to the service center and pick them up??

Does anyone have the address of the service center.

Thanks.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Vexilar needs to be on board as a sponsor in order to advertise their retail sales and market here with contact info.

They have been contacted several times and have been asked to come on board as a sponsor. They see no value in sponsoring this site to keep it free for everyone here. Maybe if enough of you talk to them, you can talk them into coming on board as a sponsor.

Just to make it clear, you can talk about vexilar and all the features all you want. We just won't allow any contact info or directions on where to purchase their gear on here until they decide there is value in being a sponsor here.

We'll let this one stay with contact info as a short term favor to Ed for now.

[looks like Ed took out the contact info for vex]

Thanks, Ed, for the info. Also, thanks to Rick for that piece of info. For as much free publicity they gat from members on this board, sponsoring would make sense. I will be sure to mention it when I stop by the service center, just to make sure they know where I got the referral from. cool.gifwink.gif

The answer is YES, they moved in the last couple years but are still by 35 and 98th st. I went there and bought my vexilar. Glad I did. They have many used ones the first one he brought out, some one had gotten it to close to the heater and was missed shaped. So I made them bring out a couple so I could look at them. Picked out a all most new one with a new transducer. And 3 years later had a problem, out of warrenty, walked in the tech fixed it right on the spot no questions asked for free.