• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice

Yukon Don

There was about 1.5 inches of ice in my whiskey glass last night. Other than that I haven't seen any around SE SoDak. I've been getting my liver in shape for ice fishing! It's darn near an Olympian.

I saw some on Shell Lake by Detroit Lakes this morning but it was already breaking up and melting. It is suppose to stay cooler at night for the next week. Maybe we'll get ice by the beginning of Dec yet. I hope so I have too many new things that I want to get out and test out.

Oh yeah, theres ice. I went out duck hunting (Bemidji area) this morning and had to bust through a lot of ice. Some of it was pretty think too. Within a couple of hours the ice chunks froze back together. All of the little ponds were covered with ice. No ducks though confused.gif The forecast looks like it should be below freezing every night next week! It won't be too much longer til we're stareing down that little hole laugh.gif Hopefully by Thanksgiving!

Keep your stick on the ice!

-MGH-