• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter sleds

minneman

Ive been looking at getting a new sled for towing. I know otter is a good sled but WOW for spendy. I like the X large,42"x94". add Hyfax, tow hitch, and a cover, + tax, its in the $530.00 range w/out delivery.

If I go with the large,42"X84" I could drop the price to $430.

thats right, $100 for 10" of sled???

are there any others out there worth looking at?

I realized that. That's why I suggested you look at Paul's ad. Maybe someone else is interested in buying the shelter only from you if you bought the whole package from Paul. Just an idea to try and save you some cash.

minneman,

I found that the Large sled with hitch, cover and hyfax was $385 and with tax, $410. The X-Large is $522 after tax.

I have the original Large (now it's the Magnum size) Otter sled and hitch, no hyfax. It's around 6 years old now and I use it for hauling fishing equipment around, and hauling firewood through the woods a lot. These sleds are worth every penny. There is hardly any wear on the bottom of my older sled, and it sees a lot of abuse.