• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer stands, Fishfinder , hipboots & parka 4 sale

Raytheon 365L Fishfinder

Easy to read and easy to use due to their large, clear LCD displays and simple menu driven features, Raytheon fishfinders are high performance, high quality sounders designed specifically for the sports fisherman.

• 300 Watts RMS

• Dual frequency transducer: 50KHz/65 degree - 200KHz/16 degree beam

• High resolution FSTN LCD display (240 x 64 pixels)

• Features include: real time display, bottom coverage, 5 different fish symbol sizes, white line and zoom

• Temperature, speed, and trip log information.

I’ve had this for 5 or 6 years. It’s in very good working condition and has all the cables and accessories. My GPS went out and I upgraded with a GPS Sonar combo. Plus I use my Flasher 99% of the time anyways. So I really don’t use it much. I’m asking $100.00 for it.

I also have 2 Hunters View cougar 15’ ladder stands with the optional arm rests and flip up padded shooting rail. Also included is the safety harness. The stand is rated for 300 lbs and weighs approximately 59 lbs. I bought 3 of these last fall and used them one season. The kids wanted to hunt out of bigger permanent stands so I don’t need all of them. I’m asking $75.00 each for these.

I also have an HTC blaze orange camo hunting parka sized large. I bought this last season and have “grown” out of it. It’s in excellent condition.

I’m asking $35.00 for it.

***Edit***

I forgot I also have a pair of Guide series insulatated canvas hip boots men's size 11 I bought last fall for my son. His feet decided to grow 2+ sizes this year so I don't need these anymore. They are duck brown and in very good condition(probably worn 7-10 times). I'm asking $30.00 for them

I’m located in the St. Cloud area.

Email Jeff at jeffonthewater at aol.com if interested.

I just sent you an email with my phone number on it, will be through your town tomorrow night or Friday AM. I'll take one of the stands also and the coat if it has not been purchased yet,

PS that's a nice fish!

DB IBOT #68

Quote:

What size r the hip boots??

I suppose that's important info to know. Sorry about that. They are men's 11.

Looks like both deer stands and the parka are spoken for. The depth finder and hipboots are still available.

This is getting a little specific, but do you know how much insulation the hip boots have? As in, 800 grams thinsulate? I'm looking for a very warm late season pair...the kind you can wear when you need to break ice. The size is right for me. Thanks!