• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow?

The weather here in Bemidji is not good. It has been pooring for the past day. I have a lake in my back yard and it is not going to stop for at least a day. I am glad I live on top of a hill so I won't have to get the boat out to go deer hunting. The weather is supposed to change early next week, therefore, it is going to be one big mess. Lots of ponds in my yard. Maybe we can ice skate on them and get some hockey going. grin.gif

Last year was perfect up in Beltrami Island. We had about 6-8 inches on the ground when the season started. It was a cold opener but I'll take that anyday over the "nice" weather in the 50+ range where nothing moves until after dark! Here's praying for snow!

~piker