• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see some of those.......

Let's see some of those impressive, unique deer stands. I know you have pics of them. Even if they are not so impressive let's see em.

Not that this is one is impressive, but it is the best one that I have had. Just put it up this year, can't wait to try it out !!

Hope this pic turns out.

"hooks"

http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/2839/eDStand4.jpg

Nice stand.. We have a really nice one for the old fart of our party.. I got a hold of some pre-made wooden stairs from my work. They go up about 6 feet. We made roofed box stand with windows for the old guy. It is about 7 feet off the ground with a 4' wide railed stairway leading up. Nice..

I appreciate the comments from all. I put alot of work into it, that cost me a couple of $ and a couple Vacation days, ( Mr. Special can vouch for that).

I was hoping that this would trigger some pics of peoples stands. I know that people have to have some pics of their stands.

To answer some of the questions. It took me a long time to design and lay it out to be able to put it together in the woods. It is 12 feet high, I wanted to make it 16 feet, but my neighbor thought that would be too high. so I cut the posts down. He was right. It cost me alot of $ to brace it up the way it is and turned out to be a good height for the spot it is in anyway.

I do not have a recliner for it, but I do have a reclining, locking, adjustable office chair for it.

Mr. S, The windows will hopfully go in next summer/fall, for this year I am making some camo curtains. ( I might even decide to keep using them)

O.K Let's see some Pics.

"hooks"

Dan,

I apologize. I guess that I thought that if I could figure out how to get a picture posted that others could too, because I am not exactly a guru (sp) myself. And as you can see the posting of my pic didn't turn out the way that I wanted either. I didn't want a link to the picture, I wanted the picture showing. For those that would like to post pictures, I used some tips in the "Photo Sharing" section under the "Photo Testing" subject. I would tell you how I did it, but like I said, I didn't exactly do it right myself. crazy.gif

Good luck and happy hunting,

"hooks"