• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice leaders home page update

ivegottabite

just wondering when the ice leaders page will be updated for the coming year. i have checked a few times and it still shows last years events. they sound like a lot of fun and i am interested in attending them this year. any info on this would be great.

thanks for the update Matt. Is the cost the same per event? Also what do most guys do about lodging up there? I may be coming by myself to most events and would find it pointless to rent a room for just myself.

How does the fishing contest work? Does everyone just go out to any old spot or are there certain areas everyone has to fish in?

The cost will be the same for each event, and you will recieve a discount if you register prior to the event either online or via mail.

Lodging is available at either the resort/lodge we go out of, or surrounding hotels, resorts, lodges, etc...

There are usually other people who go to the events solo, maybe you can hook up with one of them and share the costs...

The fishing contest is a multi species event, heaviest weight wins. You have to follow all the lake rregualtions as well as state laws regarding possession limits and regulations. On top of the state regulations we will have a set of contest rules that will have to followed as well. Those rules change the limits of some species. First, second and third place will recieve trophies, as will big fish. All the prizes will be given out in a raffle fashion. Whoever registers goes into a hat and the prizes are drawn...

You are free to go anywhere on the lake. No one is limited to one area. We will also be taking people out to spots if they want help as well. You are free to follow us out and fish with us too...

Anything I missed?

Feel free to ask anymore questions...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

And speaking of Ice Leaders updates, when I go into the 'apparel' page, I can find a handful of shirts with the "Fishing Minnesota" logo, but none with the "Ice Leaders" logo. Am I missing something?