• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New ice auger

JohnMickish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timber you must not have gone back far enough. This started out with a lot of talk about all augers and it worked its way into Nilsmaster. I believe people are so interested in the NIlsmaster because very few people in our regions have actually seen or used one.

At this time I dont believe Nilsmaster is a sponsor but as Rick said they are looking into it.

On and on and on....THE BEST AUGER is the one that starts when it's 20 below and drills a hole in the ice. I'll stick with my Mako because it's what I have. Got to admit though, that 57 Chevy green on those Nils units is pretty cool. Good info here guys!

I agree Chunky. If you are happy with what you have and it works for how you use it than thats all that counts. Im not pushing anything on anyone just expressing what I have learned. The more info people have the more informed decisions they can make. I have spent a lot of $ on things only to find out they didnt do what I expected. I hope I can help others so they dont have to go threw that. Thats what FM is all about. See ya on the ice. Thats if it ever gets here. smirk.gif