• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cabin open January 30-to Feb 1
2 sleepers open Jan 30
2 " " " 31 to Feb 1

Feb 13 cabin noon Friday till 11;00 am Saturday the 14th to share with me and Rick
that night-2 double beds, 2 single beds, and fold out hide a bed open

Feb 20 - 22 1 sleeper

March 12 2 sleepers

mid week is more open for all

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-19-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-23-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-26-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-27-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-27-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 01-28-2004).]

sorry we havent got back to some of yous the last 2 days, I was with groups of customers all weekend and not neer a computor and also Judy's dad died sat so she was busy. the furneral is today so I will get replys back to all this evening. Thanks for being patient
Russ&Judy
if there are any sympathy notes for Judy, could you post them under the Upper Red Lake forum and not here , again thanks

Russ, did you and Rick have a chance to do some fishing this past weekend or were you too busy working? Did you move the one house that we fished out of (pretty nice!!!) or is it still producing those nice slabs! Still reminding Mike how I outfished him that night and I could've had my limit before him if we could've stayed longer instead of having to get back home! Now the little guy wants to know if we're going to one of Russ' houses when we go fishing 'cause he thought it was pretty comfy in there and that was the way to go fishing!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Drake (edited 01-26-2004).]

Sleepers are all booked on weekends except for after March 15, we will be renting them out on shore (by the cabin) for $100 to $125 per night.
If you can get away during the week, we still have openings for the cabin and several sleepers for some days, give us a call.
320-356-7792 or email: [email protected]
Updated on 2/2

[This message has been edited by Russ&Judy (edited 02-02-2004).]

I may be interested in a sleeper. I have 3 boys ages 12/9/6 that I fish with.

What the sleepers like? Any photos. I heard good things about the crappie bite and northern bite...is this correct?

SteveO

[email protected]

------------------
Practice CPR...Catch, Photo, Realease. Unless you pickle a small northern of course.

Steve, sorry it took so long to reply.
We have 4 sleepers to choose from depending on what dates you have in mind. If you have a certain day or days would you call us at
320-356-7792. The days are filling in pretty quick. Thanks.