• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4-Hole Permanent 8’ x 5’ with 8’ x 6’ Trailer
Metal Siding & 1” Insulation on Interior
4-Rattle Reels & 4 Fishing Holes
Trailer has permanent tabs and brand new 13” tires
Battery Hook-up for 12vdc interior lights

Mr. Heater not included
$425.00 Firm

I have used reclining lawn chairs to sleep in and had
No problems fitting two reclining chairs

Drop me an email and I’ll be happy to send you a few pictures.

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by bic23 (edited 02-24-2003).]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pictures. I have a few more questions about fish house and trailer that I couldn't determine from the pictures. What is the outside covering of the fish house? Is the roof covered with the same material? What is on the inside walls? How much would you estimate the weight of the fish house to be? Is the trailer road worthy? Does it have a 1 7/8" or 2" coupling? If it is still available Saturday, I would like to drive out and see it. I'll watch the postings and email you Friday evening if you haven't marked it as "Sold" for directions and a time convenient for you. Thanks.

I actually did not make the fish house myself but bought it from a buddy of mine and I would like to
Build myself a bigger house for next year. My buddy says he thinks it weights about 500 lbs but I think
It’s a bit lighter than that. The outside is a light metal. What he did was took conduit piping and made
A frame of 5’ x 8’ and then screwed the metal to the frame. The inside is basically the hard 1” type
Insulation; like you would see around the outside of your basement from top to bottom. It holds up
great. The windows around the house are actually plexi-glass and the door has a crank out window.
There is a vent on the other end of the fish house for good ventilation. The roof is covered with the
Same material and there are no leaks in the ceiling. The trailer is not the prettiest thing but it is
Certainly road worthy. I pulled it up to Gull from the Metro area twice this winter, 65-70 mph no problem.
2” coupling on it and all new lights and wiring.

Hello,
I found one in St.Cloud today. It was a little more money but it's just what I was looking for. Thanks for all the info and pictures. I'm sure it will sell quickly at your low asking price.