• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trackstar and his buddy

Heres what you do Iowa guys. ANy post they put up, don't respond too. No matter how obscene and Illiterate they are. .....For the rest of you Iowa boys have a good safe spring

------------------
"keep your line wet and your gun on the shoulder"

Guido i do agree with u. and im not very pleased about people saying to ignore me. i just dont think that was very polite high ball. i think i would have handled that a little more maturely. and u called us highschoolers.that wasnt nice either. that jus gets track,dryboy,benkern, and i upset.so go find some other people to make fun of cuz if u do u will be blasted by tons and tons of posts.

I think you guys should spend more time on your spelling homework than wasting our time by putting posts on here.....hopefully your grammar teacher doesn't read your posts because you guys would be in high school for a long time. Go play outside and leave this forum.

you have no right to tell me what to do u dry grinder yea thats right icing is the dryest thing ever and u no it its dump it dry take no skill and u no that to all u do is sit in a lil house with ur tiny poles and do nothing i hate it its so dry. the open water fisher men are here and they are here to stay so move get out the way the boys are moving in

I'm not taking sides here I think this site is for all outdoorsmen & outdoorswomen. I would hope that everyone respect the other user's opition after all it's only an opition. If some don't like ice fishing so be it. Although sometimes an opition is best kept to a person's self. I myself like both I'd would rather be on the ice or in the boat instead of a work! Oh well have to pay the bills.

Can't we all just get along!!!

Other states (like MN) don't argue over such stupid matters. Learning to ice fish is like learning how to spell. Maybe ya'allll wantin' no ice fishing (that's intended for all intensive purposes') need to move to Mississippi where ice fishing and grammar go more hand in hand.

Hey guys, please read the POSTING GUIDELINES at the top of the Iowa forum. Personal attack's are not allowed. Lets keep it clean and constructive information. Thanks ricbak

tyler and trackstar,

Why don't you both just admit that the reason you don't like ice fishing is due to the fact that neither of you have the finesse nescessary to be effective through the ice. I will guarantee that anyone who ice fishes is more of a man or even a woman than you will ever be....too cold for you huh?? Scared the ice may break?? Until you try it, don't knock it. If you love open water fishing so much why aren't you focusing your efforts on doing that rather than making enemies??

HEY GUYS. I just want you to know that I am very sorry for my behavior on this HSOforum.I have treated people unfairly about ice fishing just because i have not had success in it.I just want to know if you guys will forgive me. I will not let myself get out of line on this HSOforum again.This HSOforum is intended for all people to enjoy and share their fishing experiences, not to poke fun at others. I feel i have not done a good job on that but I will try too. sry again

------------------
ty

i too am very srry for what i have said about other i no it was wrong and i will never do it again i will use this site as it was tended to be used i hope all of u have fun at fishing and again i am very srry for what i have done and said

------------------