• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Panther Electro Steer Question!

CorynTracySellHomes

Question

5 answers to this question

Cory,

You will love the boat. I had a 619 before the current 620. The boat handles all types of water great. The only reason I switched was the whole bigger, deeper, wider, faster, guy thing.

Is your electrosteer going from post to post?? If it is, and you still think you should be getting more turning radius, you will either have to reposition where it mounts on the motor or possibly the electrosteer itself. I love mine. Wouldn't be without it for trolling.

Dean Thorn

Hey Opie!

Yes I do LOVE it!!!!

It does go from post to post, It just does not turn as sharp as I had thought it would. I had first saw the Electro Steer in action down at Treasure Island during a tournament, the guy who won is the rep for Panther, I was amazed at how fast, and how sharp it appeared to turn his kicker, and it just does not appear that it turns as sharp as his does!
As for repositioning the unit, that would involve more holes wouldn't it? I am a little leary of having more holes in the boat!!

Thanks for the tips!!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com