• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Name change??

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Blame it on Toad.

Changed it yesterday..

Here's why

Click here to see what Toad said.

Crawlerman,
smile.gif you know full well NO flaming is allowed smile.gif

smile.gif They may not like it, but, heyyyy, it's here.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 07-13-2003).]

It has been way too long since i have had access to the internet!!! I love the new name of the forum! seriously it really is good that we are getting some attention to those "other" fish that are often overlooked. after all variety is the spice of life!!! smile.gif
><>deadeye

"Real" gamefish-- now we're talkin! I love it. We're gonna have some fun with this one. smile.gif

Tell ya, if I would've known that I wielded this kind of power . . . That's it-- Rick, I wanna renegotiate my contract! wink.gif (Oh wait, that's right, I don't have a contract).

Fishtrap2 -
Ugly? Eye of the beholder, eh? wink.gif I think the high shoulder, bright yellow eyes and seemingly seamless armor of reflective scales are pretty cool. If they are caught from clean or cool water, they smell neat - like plants.

Hee Hee - my favorite carpin' & sucker spots won't be any good in a couple of months, when all those darn walleye and northerns move in.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Yeah. Carp aren't nearly as ugly as those Walleyes. And thats a fact. Those things look freaky, like something from 20,000 leauges under the sea; with those reflective eyes and such... they defiantly aren't pretty.

And all carp are are BIG goldfish; which is the most popular 'pet' fish in the world. So there.