• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

LHarris

Last Week Wandering

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have Lindells in my house.
    • Could also be your WiFi if that's what's connected to your Roku.  My ISP speed is acceptable but my wifi signal wasn't the best at my TV and the speed wasnt too good.  When I upgraded my wifi router, the problems disappeared.
    • Come on Dude!  At least change your location if you going to keep this up!  Can I get a +1 please!  🤣   Liatry Newbie Location: Bali   johnrr65 we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO HSO Member Profile Information Location: Bali    
    • Typically there are shared resources or links from them to you.    Try a different server, usually the test lets you pick a different one from a choice of several.       It's like driving from the cities to cook.   The speed limit on 35 is 70 mph.   But if it is friday nite before opener... you aren't going to get 70 mph.   Likewise if one of the links is 1Gigabit but 500 people are doing Neflix and Chill you will slow down.    Netflix is really good at dealing with congestion issues.   Facebook or whoever was streaming the wild game, maybe not as good.
    • Thanks Del, first time tonight I ran it was 2.35, second time 3.34. That's the lowest I've seen, 5.40 was the highest on a different day. Why does it vary so much?
    • they make a lot of things that go with those wall mounts. I have some rod holders for them and they are nice.
    • It's a bandwidth thing.    run one of the internet speed check things.    Like speedtest.net for example.   You need a couple of megabits at least, or more depending on how good the sources compression and bandwidth management is.
    • My middle finger.  Bled like a stuck pig.  Totally saturated my handkerchief.   If you were here I would show you which finger.
    • Trying to ditch Dish. I'm streaming the wild game on a Roku 4k. The picture is terrible, blurry and a  little buffered. What do I need to do to improve the picture quality? Have internet through frontier. My wife's company pays the bill, so I don't have any access to make changes. Thanks...