• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Anyone headed to Lac Seul this summer?  Our group will be up in the Chamberlain Narrows area June 11-16. We usually go at the end of June.  Water is colder than normal this year too, so I'm wondering how that will effect fish location.  This will be our 10th year for this group.  Anyone else going up this year?

Our group will be heading up June 20. Some of our group have made the trip for the last 30 years.

Are you headed to Chamberlain Narrows Bob?  That's about the time we normally go up. If so, I'll be we've been up there at the same time before. 

On 6/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Fish Head said:

Are you headed to Chamberlain Narrows Bob?  That's about the time we normally go up. If so, I'll be we've been up there at the same time before. 

We stay in Sioux lookout. Launch  in Deception Bay and fish from Loon Narrows up into Sen Bay and Archer.

Good luck on your trip Bob. 

If anyone is going the NE section of the lake, I'm thinking back in the falls at Scaler Lake might be good this year. I always look forward to Wapesi too. 

my old man and his group just returned from Makwa and they did decent.  Found the fish in shallow as 3 feet of water.  Good Luck on your trip Bob!

The fishing was steady from Loon Rapids up into Sen Bay.. Water temps ranged from 62 to 65 degrees. Most of our fishing was in 6 to 12 FOW using a crawler and spinner rig. My best fish was a nice 27 inch walleye with a bunch of slot fish boated.