• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Stickjiggler

M18 Wont Cut 8" Hole

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

Where did you buy it?  

It was done automatically when I ordered online, but you can fill out a form at Milwaukee's HSOforum.

Fleet Supply/True Value in Little Falls.  I’m still more of a face to face shopper than buying on-line.  I’ll check their HSOforum and see what I can find out.

Thanks!

Don'y know if you know about this RIDGID online promo but deal I got deal for 169.00 + tax is awesome ,I got the 9Ah Hyper Octane battery & charger as part of the online promotion that's going on right now.  If you order the Battery & charger you can also get free a cordless tool to go with it at no charge, I picked the RIDGID R8611506 1300 in lbs 2 speed drill. Anyway I registered all the items yesterday and just got the email confirmation that all 3 items are now covered under the lifetime service agreement so when the battery needs to be replaced or if the drill or charger need service...  NO CHARGE!!  So guys, if your thinking it might be time to get a new drill battery & charger plus the lifetime replacement warranty now might be the time to do it! I believe this offer end 1/22/19

All I gotta say is I got to use my rig today (6 inch Nils drill) and am extremely impressed.  Never blasted holes through the ice faster.  It worked great for fine tuning where to set our house on bigger structure.

Well it had to happen the great deal on the 9Ah RIDGID battery & charger & free drill offer is no longer 169.00 its now 199.00. Hope some of you were able to take advantage of the deal before the price went up.

I should have posted some pics of the drill, charger & auger set up, nice thing is everything is new total cost under 250.00

Ice drill set up 003.JPG

Ice drill set up 002.JPG

010.JPG

You look set! @Sportdog7

I’d guess the 9Ah battery would be nice in the way that you’d only have to really worry about having 1 battery with while carrying a sharp 6 inch auger.  I’d be nice to know how long one can run on an 8 inch.

I just got back from Devils Lake.  I ran my 6 inch Nils pretty much the whole time.  Ice thickness was 18-20 inches and I never hesitated to drill more holes in the search of fish.  Never sat on anything too long either; I bare iced it the whole time.

It took the whole day to run down one 5Ah Milwaukee battery.  On the last spot each day I changed the battery for fishing the last thing I fine tuned.  Maybe 4-6 holes at most.

I’m sold.  And even considering letting the Ion go and getting an 8 inch Nils bit.  Not quite there yet but mulling it over.