• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Exploratory Committee RE: 2016 Build

Lip_Ripper Guy

2 hours ago, btupy said:

Are you documenting the build of the 24' also? I'm sure everyone would love to see that!

Yes.  They will be built right next to each other at the same time.  The 24' is going to have a totally different layout, with the full water/bathroom/shower setup.  The cool thing is that it will still maintain being a fish house that can be a camper, rather than a camper with holes cut in the floor as an afterthought as are many of the RV package fish houses.  90% fish house/10% camper.    

3 minutes ago, Lip_Ripper Guy said:

Ha!  I'll pay you 7% if you sell my orange fish house...let's start there ;)

Put it on hsolist and you'll get a call from a African prince who will sell it for 10k more than asking price if you wire him 2k for fees!  Great deal if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, Lip_Ripper Guy said:

I'd love to have it on the list, but people keep flagging my ads within 15 mins of putting them on there.  Out of probably 25+ ads, I've been able to keep 3 of them up for any duration.

Bummer... If your heading up north anytime soon I would just grab a stack of fliers and bring them with.  A lot of gas stations and diners in smaller towns will have bulletin boards.  Just make a bunch of stops and post it up.  I'm out of commission for the next couple months due to a kid coming along but if it doesn't sell by then and you want to send me a flier to print I can post them up in the Brandon/Alexandria area if it helps.  Wont even ask for your 7% commission either!

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, fishinfan said:

They are mounted from the underside with a few small screws, then we foamed around them. Works out pretty well.

Do you have pictures of this application?  Sounds like a great idea, but I don't get how it works and your still able to install the catch cover for road travel.

I do spray foam my catch covers for when not in use.  Seems like a good option if you have multiple holes not in use on a trip.  Spray foam in a can seemed to hold up so far in the two years since I've done it.

On 6/8/2016 at 2:04 PM, tisosys11 said:

Do you have pictures of this application?  Sounds like a great idea, but I don't get how it works and your still able to install the catch cover for road travel.

I do spray foam my catch covers for when not in use.  Seems like a good option if you have multiple holes not in use on a trip.  Spray foam in a can seemed to hold up so far in the two years since I've done it.

Sorry, I just realized you asked this question. Here are a few pics from the top. 

20170101_172650.jpg

20170101_172657.jpg

Edited by fishinfan