• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spray on Bedliner

Need to get the bed sprayed on my truck been putting it off the past year but need to get it done, I know everyone seems to do LineX but ran across Armacoatings in Rogers drive by them everyday, has anyone ever used them or any other recommendations besides LineX?

Never seen armacoatings, but a quick review online shows they have a nice product too.  If it is more convenient for you and they will remove the bolts before spraying your bed, then it seems like a good option.

I have LineX, but that is where my dealer sends all their vehicles.

On 1/5/2016 at 10:23 AM, mrklean said:

Need to get the bed sprayed on my truck been putting it off the past year but need to get it done, I know everyone seems to do LineX but ran across Armacoatings in Rogers drive by them everyday, has anyone ever used them or any other recommendations besides LineX?

What do you have against LineX? Just curious...I have it in my truck and love it. Arden Hills LineX

I Have been using Arma for years at work they spray for us and between them and LIne-X I wouldn't be afraid to get either one. We use to use Line-x at our shop but they had a hard time turning a vehicle around for us in one day when the consolidated to Arden Hills both great products. I have seen every type and those would be the two I would choose and currently have Arma in my truck now.